Don, Bill and I got the following done on the Chelmsford staging level last night:
- Added 1×2 supports to duplicate the support structure for Worcester staging.
- Made all the plywood cuts to complete the track surface.
- Marked all the cleat screw locations.
- Fastened about half the cleats until we ran out of 1 1/4″ drywall screws.
- Finish fastening the plywood to the cleats.
- Finish fastening the supports to the benchwork.
- Fasten the plywood to the supports making sure the screw locations will be between the tracks (when tracks added in the future).